We are very happy to welcome you back
We shall now be opening our usual times 8.30am-3pm Tuesdays-Saturdays and serving our full menu, inside the cafe and outside in our beautiful garden.
Understandably there will be some changes and restrictions on the use of the premises during your visit, these changes are outlined below:
- You will be asked to wait at the front till to be seated either inside or out.
- We do have a maximum capacity so please be patient.
- If you are ordering food for outside you will order and pay at the front till before being seated.
- If eating inside you will be asked for your contact details for NHS test and trace, which will be held for 21 days.
- Gatherings only allowed in groups of up to 2 households inside the cafe. Outside groups of up to 2 households or groups of 6 individuals from multiple households are allowed, children must remain seated with you in your group at all times.
- Please abide by the 1 metre with risk mitigation distance, hand sanitizer is available to everyone.
- There will be waitress table service only in and outside the cafe.
- Menus will be on the wall or disposable for each table.
- All condiments will be in sachets so please ask when ordering.
- Use of the toilet facilities is based on one in one out at a time.
- Please remember that if you feel unwell or anyone in your household is experiencing Covid 19 symptoms you should stay at home and follow the government guidelines.